Thursday, July 24, 2014

Frustrations & Jubilations

I've heard some moms say their babies smiled through the whole teething process.  They are lying.  Violet's top two teeth are coming in which means I've been waking literally every couple of hours to nurse her.  For these past four teeth, Violet has been honing her sleep deprivation torture technique on me and it. is. working.

Here's some throwback pictures to give you an idea of what I've been waking up to...



Despite nights being abusive tormenting agonizing difficult, our days have been pretty sweet.  It's definitely bittersweet realizing how quickly these baby days are just flying by, but it's also so exciting to watch her grow.  Baby Girl has been saying, "oh wow" and giving us (really sloppy, open mouth) kisses!  

Look how big she's getting!

Banana Training Toothbrush //Silicone Teething Necklace 

I'm definitely not looking forward to another sleepless night, so I'll try to think happy thoughts...


http://assets.vancitybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ser.jpg?cddefc

No comments:

Post a Comment