Thursday, June 26, 2014

Separation Anxiety

Last night we got our first taste of separation anxiety.  Let me just say that last night was worse than any of the teething nights by far.  We were up for hooouuurrrsss in and out of Violet's room.  I fed her a couple times.  I gave her cold pacifiers.  (Pop those babies in the freezer and she loves them--especially if she's actually teething).  I changed her diaper.  I brought her in our bed.  I sang to her.  I held her.  I gave her some Hyland's teething tablets.  These are the tried and true tricks up my sleeve and not a one worked this time.  By 2 a.m., I was the one suffering from separation-from-sleep anxiety.

So, in honor of Throwback Thursday, I thought I'd post some pictures of Violet sleeping like an angel baby.





The Land of Nod Knit Grey Ombre Blanket

Aden and Anais Muslin Swaddle Blanket (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment