Sunday, July 12, 2015

20 WEEK BUMP


How far along: 20 weeks---We're halfway there!  (Holy crap.)
Due: Thanksgiving 2015
Gender: Don't know, won't know.  
Weight gain: about 12 lbs 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: We're all finally recovered from sinus infections/colds, which means Violet is sleeping through the night again, which means I'm sleeping more than 4 consecutive hours at a time!  Wahoo!  
Movement: I can feel the baby moving around daily.  
Cravings: I am having a serious sweet tooth---specifically pumpkin flavored foods.  This week alone I've purchased pumpkin waffles and a pumpkin pie.  I would have also gotten some pumpkin snaps that appealed to my pregnant heart, but I already purchased a pie that day...and some cookies...and some chocolate peanut butter cups.
Food aversion: None.  Pretty much all food is appealing.  
Feeling: I think this is the part where I get to eat my words, and then throw them up.  Earlier in the week I was having some morning sickness again.  What the eff.  Thankfully it only lasted a few days.  Girl, bye.
Fun fact: Baby Polk is the size of a banana and is producing meconium!  If you don't know what meconium is, consider yourself lucky.  
Other news: We met with our new midwife this week.  Our home is less than 5 minutes from the closest hospital, so, assuming my pregnancy continues to be a healthy one, the plan is to have a home birth.  I'll share more as the pregnancy progresses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment