Wednesday, August 26, 2015

27 WEEK BUMP


How far along: 27 weeks---the last week of my second trimester!
Due: Thanksgiving 2015
Gender: Don't know, won't know.  
Weight gain: ...like almost 25 lbs (insert wide-eyed emoji) which leads me to believe my scale was wrong last time and that I must have a 20 pound baby in my belly
Belly button in or out: Not really in or out---more like it's flush with the rest of my stomach
Sleep: You know, not so great.  It could be our super uncomfortable prison mattress.  Jon and I recently ordered a new mattress and I'm pretty psyched about it.  
Movement: There's been a lot of kicking on my right side.   
Cravings: Strawberry kefir and cottage cheese have been pretty tasty lately.
Food aversion: I don't really have any aversions at the moment.  When I was pregnant with Violet, and for like a year after, there were a bunch of foods I couldn't even say without shuddering.     
Feeling: Pretty great most of the time.  I get some lower back pains occasionally and some unpleasant reflux at night sometimes.  Nothing really compares to how horrible I felt during my first trimester with Violet though, so all this stuff is just a walk in the park.  
Fun fact: Baby Polk weighs about 2 pounds and is about as long a head of cauliflower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment