Tuesday, August 19, 2014

NO FUNNY BUSINESS

Violet does not like age appropriate toys.  Am I surprised?  Uh, no.  Every time I try to do something on my laptop, baby girl manages to hit just the right keys to eff things up.  Seriously, with unlimited time, I can't recreate the damage she can do in seconds. 

In an attempt to try and distract Violet, we gave her an old, on its deathbed, laptop.  And you know what, she loved it...for about 10 minutes.  You can't fool that kid.  She only wants the things she can't have.  Maybe if I put it just out of reach, she'll be interested in it again.  





In other news, Violet's 5th tooth seems to be coming in.  And it is putting me through the ringer.  I'm talking screaming crying in the middle of the night two days in a row.  So, when you're saying your prayers at night, please pray these teething woes begone!

Congratulations to Meredith P. on winning a print from ThePolkFolk Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment