Saturday, August 30, 2014

10 MONTHS OLD!

Sticker

Milestones:

Four teeth (with two more on the way), power walking, climbing all over things

Likes:

Looking under all the rugs in the house for treasures to eat (don't worry, she isn't successful), independently exploring the house (i.e. wandering off when she thinks I'm not looking), when Jon comes home (she bolts for the door when she hears him come in), being upside down (she loves slithering backwards off the Boppy after she's nursed), family meals where she feeds herself while we eat, reading The Itsy Bitsy Spider....she especially loves flipping to the page with the cat

Dislikes:

Violet still dislikes diaper changes.  I'm running out of things to preoccupy her with.  I should say I'm running out of safe things to preoccupy her with.  She'd gladly chew on a power cord or handle a pocketknife if I let her.




Life now-a-days:

Remember how last month I said she was sleeping better?  Well, I jinxed myself.  I'm sure it's only temporary, but ever since she got over her cold, she's been waking up around 3 a.m. and not going back down for like an hour or more.  In a desperate attempt to find a solution, I turned to Google, which, as you might have expected, does not have all the answers.

We can't baby proof fast enough.  Not that it even matters in some cases.  She's already figured out that her chubby little hands are just the perfect size to reach into our baby proofed cabinets and pull out whatever objects will fit through the space.

V is actually cuddling! There is nothing better than your baby girl cuddled in your arms.


I can't get over how grown-up my little, baby girl is.

No comments:

Post a Comment