Wednesday, October 7, 2015

33 WEEK BUMP


How far along: 33 weeks
Due: Thanksgiving 2015
Gender: Don't know, won't know.  
Weight gain: about 30 lbs...my midwife says, "maybe it's genetic," and I just nod my head and pretend it's not the chocolate milk. 
Belly button in or out: Just flat
Sleep: Not great.  It's probably just the universe preparing me for the months of sleepless nights ahead.    
Movement: Lots of dancing on my bladder.  All day.  Every day. 
Cravings: Macintosh apples, chicken pot pies, chocolate milk.
Food aversion: None that I can think of.  
Feeling: Large and not in charge.  Besides the throat burning acid reflux, I've been having sciatica nerve pain that could make a grown man week at the knees.  
Fun fact: Baby Polk weighs over 4 pounds and is the size of a pineapple.  And BabyCenter says our baby no longer looks like a "winkled alien," so that's a plus!
Birth plan update:   I go in for another ultrasound next week to check out what's going on with my placenta.  

No comments:

Post a Comment