Saturday, October 31, 2015

36 WEEK BUMP


How far along: 36 weeks
Due: Thanksgiving 2015
Gender: Don't know, won't know.  
Weight gain: about 35 pounds...good thing I don't have much more time left!
Bellybutton in or out: What bellybutton?
Sleep: Bleh.  My hips have been super sore in the evening and early morning.    
Movement: Big belly-moving shifts that feel pretty uncomfortable for me.  Poor baby must be getting cramped in there.  
Cravings: Macintosh apples
Food aversion: Red beans and rice.  I can't.  I just can't.  I got sick after eating it during my second trimester and didn't realize I had such an aversion to it until I made it again the other day for Jon's work.  It was so bad, I had to wear gloves.    
Feeling: Physically, I don't feel much different than I did three weeks ago.  Mentally though, I feel like I have a math exam coming up that I haven't been studying for.  It's coming!
Fun fact: Baby Polk weighs a little over 5 1/2 pounds and is about the size of a head of romaine lettuce!
Birth plan update:   I met with my high-risk doctor last week and he said my placenta moved where it needed to be, so I'm cleared for a home birth!  And a couple of days ago, my midwife came for our home visit to go over the details of what to expect and how to prepare.  I'll share more on that in a few days.  
Violet update:  Violet turned TWO!  And she's getting her two-year molars right on time!  So, that's awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment